Myanmar film I Wanna Be Your Lobster screened at 2026 ASEAN Festival in Hong Kong




THE Myanmar film ‘I Wanna Be Your Lobster’ was screened at The Sky (House 3) Cinema in Olympian City 2, Hong Kong SAR, on 21 August as part of the 2026 ASEAN Film Festival.


The 2026 ASEAN Film Festival, organized by the Hong Kong-ASEAN Foundation Limited, is be­ing held at the Hong Kong Palace Museum from 20 August to 27 September.


Before the screening, Myanmar Consul-Gen­eral Daw Phu Pwint Ko Ko delivered welcoming remarks, while Pyae Zaw Phyo, director of the My­anmar film ‘I Wanna Be Your Lobster’ and a spe­cial guest at the event, shared his experiences making the film and took part in a live Q&A session with the audience follow­ing the screening.


The event was also attended by the CEO of the Hong Kong-ASEAN Foundation Limited, staff and family members of the Myanmar Consu­late-General, members of the Myanmar community in Hong Kong and Macau Special Administrative Regions, China, and oth­er interested film enthusi­asts. — MNA/MKKS

No comments

Powered by Blogger.